Teenage Dream
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
walau raga kita terpisah jauh , namun hati kita selalu dekat ^^
Wednesday, June 8, 2011 @ Wednesday, June 08, 2011 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum :)


-.- oi tajuk post takde masa nak berjiwang :D
sebenarnya rindu gila gila gila dekat sekolah hihi
dah rindu , ape lagi ?
bukak album yang ada gambar sume kawannn ..
edit ..
nie hasilnya ^^




tak kisah lah gambar anda ade ke tak , yang pasti saya rindu semua :D
you smile , i smile :)

tetibe teringat lyrics nie pulak 

You said "Hey,
What's your name?"
it took one look
and now I'm not the same
Yeah you said "Hey."
and since that day
you stole my heart
and you're the one to blame
Yeah
and that's why I smile
It's been a while
since every day and everything has
felt this right
and now you're turning all around
and suddenly you're all I need
The reason why I smile

yeah , you're the reason why i smile :)
nineteen96 <3 hee



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile

minoz Pictures, Images and Photos
Hello There !

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Tagboard


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping